VMMC Peer Referral Terms & Conditions
1. All entrants participating agree and are bound by the rules, terms and conditions.
2. Anyone residing in South Africa other than a person that is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to CareWorks, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by CareWorks, or a supplier of goods or services associated with the supply of goods and services in connection with this promotion, and all such persons’ immediate families, may qualify to earn free airtime.
3. Participants must be 18 years and older.
4. Participants stand a chance to earn free airtime vouchers.
5. Participants should send their name and ‘peer’ (if male) or send their name and ‘viva’ (if female) to the specified number, and a call centre agent will phone them back.
6. Participants will only receive free airtime if they comply with the following points a to e:
a) Provide three referrals for voluntary medical male circumcision (VMMC) (you must have spoken to your referrals before providing us with their details and confirm that they consent to us contacting them).
b) Provide valid details of the names, telephone numbers and locations of your three referrals.
c) All referrals must be between the ages of 15-34 (on the day they are referred).
d) All referrals must not have been previously circumcised and must want to have VMMC.
e) All referrals must be contactable on a valid cell phone number or contact number by the call centre and provide details for a VMMC appointment and follow-up.
7. Participants may refer 3 more people and stand a chance to earn further airtime vouchers only if at least 1 of the 3 people referred successfully circumcises and the criteria in point 6 are complied with. Multiple referrals may be allowed if this criteria is met in all 3 batches of referrals.
8. CareWorks or a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotion are not responsible for any errors, omissions and/or technical failures of any nature whatsoever throughout this promotion.
9. CareWorks will not be held responsible for any delays in the delivery of the airtime or any incorrect network information.
10. Those who qualify with point 6 above will be contacted for information regarding their network provider; and will be notified via SMS where they will receive a voucher number, which will be used to load their airtime.
11. The participants in this promotion acknowledge and agree that neither CareWorks nor a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotion will be liable for any loss, damage or any other liability of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of their participation in this promotion or airtime earned. The participants consequently indemnify CareWorks in this regard.
12. CareWorks cannot issue new airtime vouchers if you lose or delete vouchers sent to you. Load the airtime voucher as soon as you receive it in order to avoid it being lost, deleted or used by another number.
13. People with pre-paid contracts with Vodacom, MTN, Cell C or 8ta networks will be eligible to earn airtime vouchers. Participants on a cell phone contract can nominate another number to receive the airtime by advising a call centre agent of the number they wish to receive the airtime.
14. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information, which you provide to us, is accurate, complete and up to date.
15. The airtime is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
16. By entering this promotion, participants grant permission for the use of their name for public relations and advertising purposes without any claim to compensation. Should the participants be willing to be photographed on request, this will also be without any claim to compensation.
17. CareWorks has the right to terminate this promotion immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against CareWorks or a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotion.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of CareWorks, CareWorks reserves the right to the extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.